Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Why "hell" is vanishing

What had shape is now shapeless.
What was alive is now dead.
What was beautiful is now the ugliness of decay. And yet I do not altogether die.


a classic sketch about a one-legged actor applying for the role of Tarzan
a classic sketch about a nearsighted professor, and goes around the bend as Lance Loveguard, the world's great lover.
a classic sketch about the census, Betty White irony dominated the episode

As I get ready to lay on my pages which are my lyrical bed
I can't contemplate the words worth of the world in my lyrical head


Death before dishonor, aint that what they say
Ive been planning this all week son like Denzel in Training Day


Massive slabs of carved up ships, plunge into the water, raising clouds of mist.
What joy it is to see them walk on fours!
You fell,
and I went to hell,
Hell on earth.

have been brought to the earth by Magic.
Niggle (also known as "Oh hell")

No comments:

Post a Comment