Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Indian-nipple-less 500

I watch
a spider's web,

The family gathered round the dining table,
The lawyer said: "I've news to tell you all:
Your great-aunt Sarah passed away last Monday."
I cannot forgive myself for thinking in this way, but I hope that these words can at least reverse some of the damage that has been done.

My name is slim anus
He remembers a loud popping, splattering noise then a fierce stabbing pain and then not being able to move from the squat position.

It works!

with a final ass-pounding thrust his hot cum sprayed the walls of her rectum
hey dump (tooot)
you are not 17 so why love this one lol
I love a lunar luminance of waxing phase and shape, moonface appearing gibbous, hunchback, and as the swelling edge swings to expand left and the fraction lit is rightly maximized, await.
 "Where did Islam obtain its symbol of the crescent moon?"

No comments:

Post a Comment