Friday, September 4, 2009

Bedtime Thoughts

I'm probably going to go to sleep soon since they've already given me my medication. The idea of having either Goofid or Pinkyswears or any other performance in a venue is too far removed from right now to actually help. The remixes featuring Benladen and Wingus are done I just haven’t had the time to listen to them.

Yesterday I emailed this girl asking if she would attack me, her response lead me to believe that she knows a lot about my problems or at least more than I do. I don’t know, I’d like to think basically everybody knows better than me but also it’s not hard to act like that. I very often I am more comfortable with people treating me poorly which is one of the reasons I really wanted to make Goofid. There are some qualities in Goofy that have been written in to inspire the worst in me and I really want to find a way to show you exactly what I mean by that.

Most of the patients here who have worn pink are really great, with the exception of this one girl who sings the song obsessed by Mariah Carey whenever it comes on. But I really do like the colour pink, to the point of actually collecting all of these bottles of cream soda around which I have had to explain to the nurses for a few days. Anyway I'm going to sleep now, I will post the remixes as soon as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment